1 pound of cubed chicken breast
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of Italian seasonings
1 cup uncooked long grain rice
2 1/2 cups of chicken broth
8 oz sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In a medium-sized skillet, heat the skillet on medium-high and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet.
2. Add one pound of chicken and stir chicken into the oil to coat the chicken.
3. Sprinkle one tablespoon of Italian seasoning over the chicken
4. Cook the chicken until is no longer pink inside
5. Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked, add the cup of long grained rice, two and a half cups of chicken broth, and
6. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet.
7. Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes until the rice is tender and cooked.
8. Stir in half a cup of heavy whipping cream and one fourth a cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
9. Mix everything in the skillet until the cheese has melted
10. Eat and enjoy
Articles are your run of the mill submissions, with a wide range of topics. Well, minus reviews. And scientifics. And columns.