1. The train from the North is red.
2. The train from the South is conducted by Elivres.
3. The Central train is going 55 kmph
4. The black train is going 65 kmph
5. The train going to London is conducted by Arthur.
6. The green train is going to Hogsmeade.
7. The train going to Moscow is going 70 kmph.
8. The train going to Paris is not conducted by Eleanor.
9. Ayland is not conducting the train going to Hogsmeade.
10. The train from the West is going to Dublin.
11. The train from the East is not blue.
12. The train going to Paris is not going 60 kmph.
13. Arthur is conducting his train at 50 kmph.
14. The pink train is from the South.
15. The train from the East is going 60 kmph.
16. Ayland is not travelling from the opposite direction of Eleanor.
17. When Astores is conducting her train back to the station of the evening, the sun is always setting in her eyes.
Send an HOL message with your solution to sh1022 for 20 beans.
Solving Alte puzzles is usually a sure-fire way to get beans, provided the submitters are offering them, of course. But don't do them for the beans. Do them to get your brain all fired up and stuff.