Four children have to buy a different art medium in various colors for school. They each paid a different price for theirs. Figure out how much each paid, what they bought, and what color spectrum they chose.
1. Aubree didn't buy the light colors and she paid less than Danielle who paid more than Violet and Piper.
2. Aubree paid less than Piper and took the darkest colors while Danielle bought the most range of colors available.
3. Piper would never buy paint, but she did buy the orange colors and saw Violet checking out with either pencils or crayons in her bag.
4. Danielle needed the paint for a school project and the markers and pencils were bought by either Piper or Violet.
5. Violet either bought the blue colors or black colors, but she didn't buy the crayons.
Send me (Iverian Gnash) the solution via HOL message for 15 beans!
Solving Alte puzzles is usually a sure-fire way to get beans, provided the submitters are offering them, of course. But don't do them for the beans. Do them to get your brain all fired up and stuff.