1. Ruby didn't bring the red or yellow tablecloth. The orange tablecloth arrived at the same time as the soda, which was an hour after the green one came.
2. Oliver either brought the salad or the yellow tablecloth. The yellow tablecloth was brought with the chips two hours after Alice came in with either the salad or the cookies.
3. The person who arrived at 16:00 didn't bring the green tablecloth or the bread.
4. The person who brought the chips didn't bring the blue tablecloth or arrive at 15:00. Either the bread was brought at 13:00 or 16:00 with the green or blue tablecloth.
5. George brought the yellow tablecloth, but didn't bring the cookies.
6. Amelia arrived after everyone and didn't bring any bread. The person who came first walked up with the cookies, but not a blue tablecloth.
7. The person who brought the salad arrived an hour before Amelia who came with either the red or orange tablecloth, neither of which did Oliver bring.
Send the solution to Iverian Gnash for 15 beans!
Leave a Reply.
Solving Alte puzzles is usually a sure-fire way to get beans, provided the submitters are offering them, of course. But don't do them for the beans. Do them to get your brain all fired up and stuff.